Columbia Business School Hosts Spotlight On: Women Event
The Columbia Business School (CBS) admissions office is teaming up with Columbia Women in Business to host an event for prospective female MBA applicants.
The annual event, called Spotlight On: Women, provides information and networking opportunities for women who want to learn more about the admissions process at CBS, as well as what it’s like to be a student there.
The event will take place on September 12th from 6 to 8:30 p.m. in Uris Hall, Room 301. It will include student and alumnae panels discussing community life at CBS as well as detailed application advice, including guidance designed especially for early decision applicants. The event will also provide prospective applicants with the opportunity to network informally with current students, alumnae and admissions officers.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Columbia MBA Interview Report: Early Decision / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- CMU / Tepper MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- From the MBA Interview Archives – Submit an Interview Report – Win $100
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg First-Year Reflects on the Talent of Her Classmates
- Save $1,000 On GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs