Yale SOM MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Second-year student / On-Campus
The ADCOM prepared a full day of activities, including class visit and lunch with first year students.
The atmosphere was friendly; it was clear that the interviewer was in my shoes 2 years ago. He had an A4 sheet of paper with some questions and a couple of rows to write below each question. He stated that the ADCOM had given him such forms to fill out and apologized in advance for sounding “robotic”. He stated some of the facts you point out in your interview guide: the interview is only one component of the application; I have not seen your application, just your resume (which he brought with him)…
30 minutes seemed like 15. It was a great interview that I enjoyed very much.
My overall experience at Yale SOM was awesome, especially since they moved to Evans Hall.
1. How did you choose your job?
2. Tell me about a team experience in that job?
3. How do you cope with cultural/background/function/level of expertise differences at work?
4. Tell me about a time when your interpersonal skills were challenged.
5. Which is your immediate post-MBA goal?
6. Is there anything else you would like me to know about you?
7. What questions do you have for me?
Posted in: Uncategorized
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- INSEAD Interview Report: Round 2/ Alumnus/ Off-campus
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On Campus
- Kellogg Marketing Students Award Super Bowl Win to Toyota’s Prius
- MIT Sloan Alumnus and Partner Attempt First Round-the-World Solar Flight
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs