Virtual Tour Provides Up-Close View of UVA’s Darden School of Business
Considering an MBA program at the University of Virginia’s Darden School but unable to visit? A new virtual tour on the school’s website provides a 360-degree view of the school and its campus that will leave you feeling like you just got back from Charlottesville.
The tour includes some of the most recognized spots on campus, including the stately Saunders Hall and its PepsiCo Forum, where First Coffee—a tradition dating back to the school’s founding—takes place every morning. But it also features more informal spaces as well, such as Café 67, where students can grab a quick breakfast, lunch or snack, and Flagler Court, a spacious outdoor gathering area between the faculty and classroom buildings.
Speaking of classrooms you’ll get a glimpse inside those as well, with photos and videos that bring to life the learning environment that awaits you at Darden. Add to that stops at the library, the bookstore, the iLab for Entrepreneurship, the student center, the North Ground Recreational Center, the Abbott Auditorium – and you will truly feel as though you have visited in person.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 12.08.16
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
80% GPA RANGE3.0 - 3.83
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs