INSEAD MBA Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries
If you are a Round 2 applicant to INSEAD Business School from a developing country, you could be eligible for a €10,000 (~$16,448) scholarship. The INSEAD MBA ’91 June Endowed Scholarship, created by the Class of 1991 on the occasion of its 20th Class Reunion, will be awarded once a year to a disadvantaged candidate from a developing country who can demonstrate financial need.
Applications for the scholarship’s second round open tomorrow, January 14th, and the deadline for submission is January 31st. To be considered, prospective applicants must complete an online scholarship application, which includes providing answers to the following essay questions:
1) (a) State why you feel an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your particular career needs.
(b) Explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country/region after graduation.
2) Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship or financial aid from INSEAD? Why should INSEAD consider you for a need-based scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate?
A third application round for the scholarship will open on April 14th and feature an April 28th deadline.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kindergarten Teacher, with MBA from Ross, Pursues Lifelong Tech Dream
- USC / Marshall 2015-2016 Essay Topic Analysis
- Columbia Business School MBA Admissions Interview: Early Decision / Alum / Off-Campus
- Impending MBA Interview? Latest Clear Admit Interview Guides Have All You Need to Prepare
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: Campus Activity
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part II
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs