Harvard Business School Celebrates Fifty Years of Women with the W50 Summit
Called the W50 Summit, the two-day event is part of a year-long celebration marking the 50th anniversary of women being admitted to the two-year MBA program.
Harvard University President Drew Gilpin Faust delivered opening remarks, and HBS Dean Nitin Nohria will speak at the event’s conclusion tomorrow. In between, the summit will include a presentation of the results of an alumni survey on life and leadership after HBS and discussion of a new case on the history and future of women at HBS and in business. It will also feature workshops, panel discussions and a screening of a new documentary about the experiences of women on campus and after graduation.
- New Exhibit Showcases History of Women as Business Students at Harvard Business School (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley / Haas Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Executives with an MBA: 5 Success Stories
- Submit a Michigan / Ross, Yale SOM, Berkeley / Haas, Oxford / Saïd, and INSEAD Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Admissions Tip: Top 5 MBA Interview Questions
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 02.08.16
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
80% GPA RANGE3.0 - 3.83
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs