Harvard Business School Celebrates Fifty Years of Women with the W50 Summit
Called the W50 Summit, the two-day event is part of a year-long celebration marking the 50th anniversary of women being admitted to the two-year MBA program.
Harvard University President Drew Gilpin Faust delivered opening remarks, and HBS Dean Nitin Nohria will speak at the event’s conclusion tomorrow. In between, the summit will include a presentation of the results of an alumni survey on life and leadership after HBS and discussion of a new case on the history and future of women at HBS and in business. It will also feature workshops, panel discussions and a screening of a new documentary about the experiences of women on campus and after graduation.
- New Exhibit Showcases History of Women as Business Students at Harvard Business School (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Announcing the Release of the 2015-2016 Clear Admit School Guides
- GMAT Tip: Flipping the Script on Critical Reasoning Assumption Questions
- CMU’s Tepper School Appoints New MBA Program Head
- On the Road: Off-Campus MBA Information Sessions
- GMAC Debuts Interactive Post-MBA Salary Estimator
- Financing Your MBA, Part III
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs