FREE Columbia School Guide – 24 Hours Only!
In honor of our new Admissions Counselor Erin Hale, who joins us after three years in the Columbia Business School admissions office, Clear Admit is excited to offer applicants one FREE school guide to Columbia Business School. Available for immediate download, each Clear Admit School Guide offers informative and detailed profiles of leading business schools; the definitive guide to CBS, the Columbia School Guide provides insight into the program’s core curriculum, popular professors and access to business leaders in NYC, among much more. Prospective Columbia applicants should be sure to take advantage of this special offer, but even prospective applicants of other programs could benefit from learning more about what the Clear Admit School Guides have to offer. Admissions officers, applicants and the press all agree that the Clear Admit School Guides are a vital tool to successfully navigating the MBA admissions process.
In order to download your free Columbia School Guide, simply go to the Clear Admit Shop and enter coupon code CBSSG14 at checkout. This limited-time offer ends tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. EST.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- International MBA Event to Be Held in in India: New Delhi – Nov. 3, Bangalore – Nov. 5, Mumbai – Nov. 7
- USC Alumni Endow New Leadership and Ethics Institute at Marshall School of Business
- Sale: Get 50% Off the Clear Admit HBS Interview Guide Using Coupon Code HBSINTERVIEW
- Admissions Tip: MBA Interview Prep
- Average GMAT Up, Percentage of Women, Minorities, International Students Down at Stanford GSB
- Fridays from the Frontline: MIT Sloan MBA Student, Veteran Discusses Humility and Success
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs