Clear Admit Releases Revised 2014-2015 School Guides to Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, Stanford, Wharton and more!
We are excited to announce the first release of the Clear Admit School Guides, updated for 2014-2015! Praised by both admissions officers and applicants, the School Guides profile top business schools in detail, addressing programs from the perspectives of students, faculty, alumni and the popular press. The latest editions of the Chicago Booth, Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Stanford, Tuck and Wharton guides, among a number of other titles in our publication lines, are available for immediate download in our mobile-friendly PDF format, offering the information, convenience and timeliness that busy MBA applicants need.
Included in the 2014-2015 editions are the most current information from leading programs–ranging from areas such as admissions guidelines to class demographics and placement statistics–as well as insights into year-over-year trends. Our guides include* quotes from students, information on school-specific special programs, exclusive Clear Admit Q&As with admissions directors and career services directors, and our team’s analysis of essay topics.
The Clear Admit School Guides will help you to:
- Become an expert on your target schools overnight
- Craft essays that stand out in the admissions process
- Compare schools head-to-head using objective data that goes beyond published rankings and school-published marketing materials
- Prepare for your admissions interviews by knowing your target schools inside and out
- Make an informed decision about where to enroll
Stay tuned to our blog for the release of the 2014-2015 versions of our remaining 18 School Guides throughout this month!
*Be sure to use the “Look Inside” feature to review each guide’s contents.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- CMU / Tepper MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- From the MBA Interview Archives – Submit an Interview Report – Win $100
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg First-Year Reflects on the Talent of Her Classmates
- Save $1,000 On GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs