Clear Admit Releases Revised 2014-2015 School Guides to Anderson, Darden, Fuqua, Haas, INSEAD, Johnson, LBS, Ross and Yale SOM!
We are excited to announce the release of the second batch of 2014-2015 Clear Admit School Guides! Revised editions of the UCLA Anderson, Darden, Fuqua, Haas, INSEAD, Johnson, LBS, Ross and Yale SOM guides are now available for immediate download in a mobile-friendly PDF format to help you meet your tight time constraints as an MBA applicant. Earlier this month we published new editions of the Chicago Booth, Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Stanford, Tuck and Wharton School Guides.
Included in the 2014-2015 editions are the most current information from leading programs – ranging from areas such as admissions guidelines to class demographics and placement statistics – as well as insights into year-over-year trends. Our guides include* quotes from students, information on school-specific special programs, exclusive Clear Admit Q&As with admissions directors and career services directors, and our team’s analysis of essay topics.
The Clear Admit School Guides will help you to:
- Become an expert on your target schools overnight
- Craft essays that stand out in the admissions process
- Compare schools head-to-head using objective data that goes beyond published rankings and school-published marketing materials
- Prepare for your admissions interviews by knowing your target schools inside and out
- Make an informed decision about where to enroll
Stay tuned to our blog for the release of the 2014-2015 versions of our remaining nine School Guides at the end of this month!
To purchase the latest editions of the Clear Admit School Guides, visit the Clear Admit Shop.
*Be sure to use the “Look Inside” feature to review each guide’s contents.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- $641,000 Grant Beefs Up Georgetown Institute for the Study of Markets and Ethics
- 21 Days to Go: Cambridge / Judge MBA Round 1 Deadline
- Social Media in the MBA Admissions Process: How Careful Should You Be?
- 21 Days to Go: MIT / Sloan MBA Round 1 Deadline
- 21 Days to Go: U. Chicago Booth Round 1 Deadline
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: China and the Stock Market
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs