Submit an MBA Interview Report from Duke / Fuqua, NYU Stern, Stanford GSB, MIT Sloan, or Cornell / Johnson and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to our weekly edition of Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive! Over the past weeks we’ve received interview reports from London Business School and CMU / Tepper. Thanks to all of you who submitted interview reports over the past week!
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for Duke / Fuqua, NYU Stern, Stanford GSB, MIT Sloan, or Cornell / Johnson through 4pm EST next Tuesday, May 20th! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck to those still interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- CMU / Tepper Recommendation Questions 2015-2016
- No Universal “Right Time to Come” to HBS, Admissions Director Says
- 21 Days to Go: London Business School MBA Round 1 Deadline
- London Business School Recommendation Questions 2015-2016
- UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Interview: Round 1 / Second-Year Student / Skype
- Tuck Tops Forty Percent Women for First Time Ever
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs