Submit an MBA Interview Report from UVA / Darden, UT Austin / McCombs, UNC Kenan-Flagler, USC / Marshall, or Georgetown / McDonough and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to this week’s Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive. Over the past few weeks, we have received interview reports from a variety of schools, including LBS and NYU Stern, so thank you to everyone who submitted! The following is a recent sample of questions that a Round 2 Stern applicant submitted this past week:
1) Why did you choose IT as your undergrad major?
2) How did you make the transition between various roles at my workplace?
3) How will your teammates describe me at the end of two years?
4) What is the biggest challenge that you will face at Stern? (the only question that threw me off)
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for UVA / Darden, UT Austin / McCombs, UNC Kenan-Flagler, USC / Marshall, or Georgetown / McDonough through 4pm EST next Tuesday, May 6! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck to those still interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Leadership? At Kenan-Flagler, There’s an App for That
- GMAT Tip: 5 Things Current Undergrads Should Do Before Heading Back to School
- Yale SOM Hosts Pre-Application Seminar for Prospective Minority MBA Applicants
- Is Age Just a Number? Applying as a Younger MBA Applicant
- Forté Forums Scheduled in 12 Cities Beginning August 17th
- Columbia MBA Admissions Interview Report: J-Term / Alum / Off campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs