Submit an MBA Interview Report from Columbia, Duke / Fuqua, NYU Stern, Dartmouth / Tuck, or MIT Sloan and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to this week’s Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive. Over the past few weeks, we have received interview reports from a variety of schools, including Kellogg and Wharton, so thank you to everyone who submitted! The following is a recent excerpt from a Round 2 Wharton applicant’s experience of the team-based discussion submitted this past week:
“We were read the prompt, told our time constraint, and then asked to start. Everyone shared their idea, and then I summarized the key deliverables we were trying to work towards and offered to play the role of timekeeper and offered a general structure for how the time should go. We settled very quickly on our topic, and then spent some time discussing the method of delivery. I think that we did a really good job of incorporating each other’s ideas, and building off everyone. My key role was to try and place some of the more divergent ideas into a larger framework, ask clarifying questions, and then synthesize.”
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for Columbia, Duke / Fuqua, NYU Stern, Dartmouth / Tuck, or MIT Sloan through 4pm EST next Tuesday, April 29! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck to those still interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Understanding the Early Decision Round at Columbia Business School
- Saïd Business School Bestows Second MBA Scholarship for Women
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 11.30.2015
- Online Threat Prompts University of Chicago to Cancel Classes Today
- Columbia MBA Interview Report: Early Decision / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs