Submit an MBA Interview Report from Berkeley / Haas, U. Chicago Booth, HBS, MIT Sloan, or IESE and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to our April Fool’s edition of Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive. Over the past week, we have received interview reports for schools such as Northwestern / Kellogg, Duke / Fuqua, NYU Stern, and Georgetown / McDonough, so thank you to those who submitted!
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for Berkeley / Haas, U. Chicago Booth, HBS, MIT Sloan, or IESE through 12pm EST next Tuesday, April 8! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck to those still interviewing!
Posted in: Uncategorized
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley / Haas Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Executives with an MBA: 5 Success Stories
- Submit a Michigan / Ross, Yale SOM, Berkeley / Haas, Oxford / Saïd, and INSEAD Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Admissions Tip: Top 5 MBA Interview Questions
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 02.08.16
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs