Submit an MBA Interview Report from Duke / Fuqua, Michigan / Ross, Dartmouth / Tuck, Berkeley / Haas, or UNC Kenan-Flagler and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to our weekly edition of Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive! Thanks to all of you who submitted interview reports over the past week.
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for Duke / Fuqua, Michigan / Ross, Dartmouth / Tuck, Berkeley / Haas, or UNC Kenan-Flagler through 12pm EST next Tuesday, March 25! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- From the MBA Interview Archives: January’s Winning Report
- Dartmouth / Tuck Interview Report: January Round / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: An MBALauncher Shares Her Round 2 Application Process
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
CLASS SIZE 417
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs