Last Chance to Win $500 by taking the MBA Applicant Survey!
Since you’ve experienced the MBA admissions process first hand, your insight and perspective is very valuable to the AIGAC community! The process works like this: AIGAC helps the MBA programs, which leads them to help us, which leads us to serve you better through our counseling services, publications and blog. Past applicants taking the survey allowed us to better help you, so taking the survey is a great way to pay that favor forward! If you are curious, you can read more about the survey here.
The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete and can be accessed here. You’ll be eligible to enter a drawing for a $500 cash payment (to be sent via PayPal) from AIGAC. Your email address would be used only for prize notifications.
Thank you for helping us to improve the MBA admissions process!
Posted in: General
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
- LiveWire Analysis Reveals Strength of Rejected HBS Round 2 Applicants
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs