Exclusive Pre-MBA Webinar
Sign up for an exclusive and complimentary webinar on formulating your “MBA Career Strategy”- just for members of the Clear Admit community.
The session will be led by Ivan Kerbel, CEO of Practice MBA, former Director of the Career Development Office at the Yale School of Management, and former Sr. Associate Director at Wharton MBA Career Management. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, March 19 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
The goal of this session is to highlight the spectrum of pre-MBA enrichment opportunities (including pre-MBA corporate and educational training programs as well as pre-MBA internships) and to help students align their personal career goals and overall MBA plans with the specific resources and relationships they are about to gain access to in business school.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- From the MBA Interview Archives: January’s Winning Report
- Dartmouth / Tuck Interview Report: January Round / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: An MBALauncher Shares Her Round 2 Application Process
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs