UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business to Host Business of Healthcare Conference
Students at the Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley are busy this week preparing for their 8th annual Business of Healthcare Conference, which will take place on February 28th.
Planned and run entirely by students, the conference will feature a hands-on expo showcasing disruptive healthcare technologies, as well as top innovators and thought leaders in the field.
Scheduled keynote speakers include Dr. Robert Pearl, executive director and CEO of the Permanente Medical Group; Ryan Howard, founder and CEO of Practice Fusion, the national’s largest physician-patient community; and Lance Scott, divisional vice president for Abbott Vascular.
Breakout sessions will address a variety of topics, including “Transforming Prevention Through Technology,” “Using Big Data to Solve Big Problems in Healthcare,” and “Exploring Obamacare’s Winners and Losers.”
Registration for the conference is still open. It will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, February 28, at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- INSEAD Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On Campus
- Kellogg Marketing Students Award Super Bowl Win to Toyota’s Prius
GMAT: 730 GPA: 3.28
Post-MBA Career: Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs