Submit an MBA Interview Report from Stanford GSB, UPenn / Wharton, Northwestern / Kellogg, CMU / Tepper, UT Austin / McCombs, or USC / Marshall and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to our weekly edition of Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive! Thanks to all of you who submitted interview reports over the past week.
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for Stanford GSB, UPenn / Wharton, Northwestern / Kellogg, CMU / Tepper, UT Austin / McCombs, or USC / Marshall through 12pm EST next Tuesday, February 25! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
- LiveWire Analysis Reveals Strength of Rejected HBS Round 2 Applicants
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs