Submit an MBA Interview Report from Columbia, UPenn / Wharton, Dartmouth / Tuck, NYU Stern, U. Chicago Booth or Yale SOM and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to our weekly edition of Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive! Thanks to all of you who submitted interview reports over the past week.
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for Columbia, UPenn / Wharton, Dartmouth / Tuck, NYU Stern, U. Chicago Booth or Yale SOM through 12pm EST next Tuesday, February 11! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Average GMAT Up, Percentage of Women, Minorities, International Students Down at Stanford GSB
- Fridays from the Frontline: MIT Sloan MBA Student, Veteran Discusses Humility and Success
- Cambridge Judge Appoints First-Ever Female Director of the MBA
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: Volkswagen Emissions Scandal
- Cambridge Judge Sees Seven Point Jump in Female MBA Enrollment
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Round 1 Deadlines
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs