UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs