Economist Unveils New GMAT Tutor App for Android
The Economist today unveiled an Android version of its GMAT Tutor app, which gives prospective MBA applicants a way to prepare for the GMAT exam anytime and anywhere.
Previously available only for iPhone, the new Android version of the app provides all the same features and convenience as the iPhone version, including thousands of test questions and multiple full-length practice exams, the freedom to study for as little or as much time as you have available for any given session and the ability to move seamlessly from the mobile app to the desktop site for features such as one-on-one tutoring.
New students receive seven days of free access to the Economist’s GMAT Tutor app as part of a special trial period, after which time they can pay to upgrade and receive access to 100 hours’ worth of content and more than 5,000 practice questions.
Posted in: GMAT News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- The MBA Interview: Think You’re An Expert? Take Our Quiz.
- GMAT Tip: Decoding Data Sufficiency
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part I
- International MBA Event to Be Held in in India: New Delhi – Nov. 3, Bangalore – Nov. 5, Mumbai – Nov. 7
- USC Alumni Endow New Leadership and Ethics Institute at Marshall School of Business
- Sale: Get 50% Off the Clear Admit HBS Interview Guide Using Coupon Code HBSINTERVIEW
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs