Reminder: Forté Forums Around the Corner
The kickoff 2013 Forté Forum will take place on August 19 in Chicago. This year, eight U.S. cities, Toronto and London are slated to host Forums:
Chicago: August 19
Boston: August 20
Washington, D.C.: August 21
Atlanta: August 22
Houston: August 26
San Francisco: August 28
Los Angeles: August 29
New York City I: September 3
New York City II: September 4
Toronto: September 5
London: October 2
Each Forum runs from 6 to 9 p.m. and consists of a school fair and light refreshments, MBA Alumnae Panel and Admissions Panel. Representatives from top MBA programs in the U.S., including Chicago Booth, Columbia, Darden, Fuqua, Harvard, IESE, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Ross, UCLA Anderson, Haas, Tuck, Tepper, NYU Stern, Wharton and Yale SOM, will be in attendance.
Forté encourages any woman who has considered pursuing a graduate business degree to register. The cost to attend a Forté Forum is free for pre-registrants. On-site registration is $5.
- Clear Admit Releases Revised 2013-2014 School Guides to Anderson, Darden, Fuqua, Haas, INSEAD, Johnson, LBS, Ross and Yale SOM! (clearadmit.com)
- 2013 Forté Forums Begin August 19 (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- The MBA Essay: Back to Basics
- $641,000 Grant Beefs Up Georgetown Institute for the Study of Markets and Ethics
- 21 Days to Go: Cambridge / Judge MBA Round 1 Deadline
- Social Media in the MBA Admissions Process: How Careful Should You Be?
- 21 Days to Go: MIT / Sloan MBA Round 1 Deadline
- 21 Days to Go: U. Chicago Booth Round 1 Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs