CMU / Tepper Essay Topics 2013-2014
Along with the application deadlines for the 2013-2014 admissions season, the Tepper adcom has announced its 2013-2014 essay topics, which are as follows:
- What is your professional goal immediately following graduation from the Tepper School? (Maximum 250 words)
- What are your long term career goals? (Maximum 250 words)
- What transferrable skills have you developed that are related to your professional goals outlined in Short Answer 1? Additionally, identify the skills that you will need to develop or enhance. Specifically, how will the Tepper MBA help you develop these skills? (Maximum 500 words)
- Describe a defining moment in your life and explain how it shaped you as a person. (Maximum 300 words)
- How will your presence in the Tepper MBA program benefit your fellow students? How will you contribute to the school as a student and as an alumnus? (Maximum 300 words)
- Is there anything else that you think we should know as we evaluate your application? (Maximum 500 words)
For more information, visit the Tepper admissions website.
Need help with your essay?
Call Veritas Prep at +1-310-295-2098 or click to