University of Chicago Booth School of Business Shares Waitlist Admissions Updates
Round three interviews wrapped up last week at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, which means the Admissions Committee is now busy making final decisions about recent interviewees, as well as about candidates who remain on the waitlist from earlier rounds. May 23rd is decision day.
“For all candidates, we know that the waiting period is difficult, and for those on the waitlist, there may also be some questions about what happens between now and the decision deadline,” wrote Associate Director of Admissions Carrie Lydon in a recent post on the Booth Insider Blog. She and her team will be reviewing waitlisted candidates’ applications, as well as any additional materials they may have submitted since originally applying. Candidates are also still welcome to submit additional updates through the Booth admissions application system. “However, since we are in the final review process, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that they will be received in time to be included,” Lydon cautioned.
On May 23rd, the wait will be over for many, as candidates learn whether they have been admitted to the Class of 2015 or denied admission this year. That being said, some waitlisted candidates may learn at that point that they will continue on the waitlist through the summer months, Lydon advised.
To everyone still waiting, best of luck from those of us here at Clear Admit!
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business Dean Reminds MBA Students the Internship Isn’t Everything (clearadmit.com)
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business to Host Women’s Week Events Around the Globe (clearadmit.com)
- Current Chicago Booth Student Touts Value of MBA for Entrepreneurs (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Columbia MBA Interview Report: Early Decision / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- CMU / Tepper MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- From the MBA Interview Archives – Submit an Interview Report – Win $100
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg First-Year Reflects on the Talent of Her Classmates
- Save $1,000 On GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs