Campus Chronicles: Summer Reading
As summer approaches and MBA students take their leave to pursue careers or summer internships, business school student newspapers have shut down for the summer. Campus Chronicles will follow suit for the next few months until classes start back up this fall. Thank you to all of those who have followed us throughout the year. We hope you’ve learned from our weekly news roundup of club conferences, case competitions, academic experiences, international trips, student fundraisers and other campus events at business schools across the country. For prospective MBA applicants, Campus Chronicles is your chance to get an inside look at what it’s like to be at a top business program.
In fact, we recommend that MBA candidates explore some back issues of Campus Chronicles to get a taste of life at their target schools. Find out firsthand what it’s like to organize a major club conference at HBS. Put yourself in the shoes of a finance major at Chicago Booth. Or just get a taste of the sports obsession consuming students at UVA Darden. For all these stories and more, check out the student papers below, which we’ve proudly chronicled throughout the school year.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business Throws Annual PINK Party (clearadmit.com)
- Dean of UPenn’s Wharton School to Step Down in June 2014 (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Campus Chronicles
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- HBS to Expand Spring Peek Weekend to Broader Applicant Pool
- GMAT Tip: Analyzing Sentence Correction
- Understanding the Early Decision Round at Columbia Business School
- Saïd Business School Bestows Second MBA Scholarship for Women
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 11.30.2015
- Online Threat Prompts University of Chicago to Cancel Classes Today
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs