University of Chicago Booth School of Business to Host Women’s Week Events Around the Globe
For the ninth year running, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Office of Full-Time Admissions will partner with the Chicago Women in Business Alumnae Network (CWIBAN) to host events in cities around the world for female prospective and newly admitted students. Women’s Week 2013 will take place from May 4th through 22nd, featuring a range of events from Los Angeles to New York to London to Shanghai.
The casual, informal events are designed to help female prospective applicants and newly admitted students learn from Chicago Booth current students and alumnae about what they have done to be successful at Booth and beyond.
“Depending on your city, some events are intimate, while others are quite large,” wrote Associate Director of Admissions Joanne Legler in a recent post on the Booth Insider Blog. “No matter the size or location, CWIBAN and Admissions plan these events each year to give you a chance to speak to a group of women who have been there, done that, and thrived both as Booth students and in their careers,” she continued.
Women’s Week events are timed to catch prospective applicants at the beginning of their MBA research while giving newly admitted students a chance to meet their future Booth alumnae network as well as fellow incoming students.
View a complete list of Women’s Week events around the globe and RSVP. “While you’re at it, please place a hold on October 4, 2013, for the annual Booth Women Connect Conference at the Gleacher Center in Chicago,” Legler adds.
- Current Chicago Booth Student Touts Value of MBA for Entrepreneurs (clearadmit.com)
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business Dean Reminds MBA Students the Internship Isn’t Everything (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Columbia MBA Interview Report: Early Decision / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- CMU / Tepper MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- From the MBA Interview Archives – Submit an Interview Report – Win $100
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg First-Year Reflects on the Talent of Her Classmates
- Save $1,000 On GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs