Round 3 Interview Update from Harvard Business School Admissions
Decision day is approaching for Round 3 applicants to Harvard Business School (HBS), and Dean of Admissions Dee Leopold outlined what to expect in a recent post to her Director’s Blog.
“On Monday, April 22nd, probably at noon Boston time, every Round 3 applicant will get an email from us,” she wrote. The email will contain either an invitation to interview or a “Sorry, we can’t offer you a place in the class,” notification, she continued.
Those who are invited to interview can do so on campus on May 2nd, 3rd and 6th, when they will also have a chance to tour HBS, have lunch and meet with students. HBS Admissions will also have limited spots for interviews in Palo Alto, California, on May 1st and 3rd. “Candidates with real logistical challenges will be offered Skype interviews,” Leopold added.
Candidates applying to the 2+2 program who have exams or other academic commitments during the interview period should not jeopardize those commitments, Leopold noted, adding that HBS will make accommodations in those cases.
Best of luck to anyone awaiting word on April 22nd! Check out the Clear Admit shop for a guide for how to best prepare for the HBS interview.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- International MBA Event to Be Held in in India: New Delhi – Nov. 3, Bangalore – Nov. 5, Mumbai – Nov. 7
- USC Alumni Endow New Leadership and Ethics Institute at Marshall School of Business
- Sale: Get 50% Off the Clear Admit HBS Interview Guide Using Coupon Code HBSINTERVIEW
- Admissions Tip: MBA Interview Prep
- Average GMAT Up, Percentage of Women, Minorities, International Students Down at Stanford GSB
- Fridays from the Frontline: MIT Sloan MBA Student, Veteran Discusses Humility and Success
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs