Columbia Business School Launches New Website for Current and Future Students, Alumni
Columbia Business School (CBS) this week launched Notes to the Next Class, a new online space where current and past students can share their experience with future CBS classes through photos, videos, advice and more.
The website is organized into sections corresponding to major milestones CBS students will experience in the course of their graduate management education, from acceptance and orientation to academics and campus life to graduation and post-MBA careers. With more than 41,000 alumni around the world, the school hopes the online repository will help connect students across the globe and across the decades.
“With the new website, generations of students can compare their experiences on campus, resulting in a shared celebration of history at the School,” read a press release announcing the website’s launch.
CBS community members can post notes and related media and check out what those who have come before them have to say about the same topics. And though only CBS students and graduates can contribute to the site, anyone can access it. So that makes it a great resource for prospective applicants looking to learn more about the school as well.
- Columbia Business School Admissions Committee Shares Waitlist Advice (clearadmit.com)
- Columbia Business School to Revamp MBA, EMBA Programs Next Fall (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: General
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Approaching the Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- INSEAD Interview Report: Round 2/ Alumnus/ Off-campus
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On Campus
- Kellogg Marketing Students Award Super Bowl Win to Toyota’s Prius
GMAT: 730 GPA: 3.28
Post-MBA Career: Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs