Tell Us Tuesdays: Submit an MBA Interview Report from MIT / Sloan, Georgetown / McDonough, Michigan / Ross, UVA / Darden, or CMU / Tepper and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
It’s nearing the middle of the week, so it’s time again for Tell Us Tuesdays, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive! Over the past week, we have received interview reports from schools such UNC / Kenan-Flagler, UCLA / Anderson, and Wharton.
The Clear Admit team greatly appreciates all of the interview reports we’ve received this admissions season! If you’re interested in sharing your experience, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to every third applicant who submits an interview report for MIT / Sloan, Georgetown / McDonough, Michigan / Ross, UVA / Darden, or CMU / Tepper through next Tuesday, March 26th at 4 p.m. EST! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for the selected schools for inclusion in the Interview Archive and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck interviewing!
Posted in: Tell Us Tuesdays
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Forté Forums Scheduled in 12 Cities Beginning August 17th
- Wharton India Economic Forum to Take Place in Both India and Philadelphia
- UCLA / Anderson Essay Topics 2015-2016
- Financing Your MBA, Part IV
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: Info Sessions
- Haas-Accenture Partnership Creates New Big Data Curriculum
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs