Yale School of Management Hosts Winter Break Socials around the Globe
Classes don’t start up again at the Yale School of Management (SOM) until January 14th, but there are still plenty of opportunities for prospective applicants to learn more about the school’s MBA program. Continuing now through January 10th, Yale SOM students will host a series of Winter Break Socials in cities around the world.
Upcoming Winter Socials are scheduled for Austin, Bar Harbor, Chicago, New Delhi, Ottawa, Singapore and Tel Aviv, just to name a few. These gatherings are designed to help prospective applicants learn about the Yale SOM community, the integrated curriculum, professional development, the admissions process and more in a relaxed setting.
A complete schedule of Winter Break Socials is available here. Interested prospective students are asked to register in advance.
Meanwhile, back at campus, the Yale SOM administrative offices will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd.
- Trivia Tuesday: Structuring the Student Body at Yale SOM (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management, IE Business School and Others Launch Global Immersion Program (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management Awards Inaugural Scholarship for U.S. Veteran (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs