Yale School of Management Hosts Winter Break Socials around the Globe
Classes don’t start up again at the Yale School of Management (SOM) until January 14th, but there are still plenty of opportunities for prospective applicants to learn more about the school’s MBA program. Continuing now through January 10th, Yale SOM students will host a series of Winter Break Socials in cities around the world.
Upcoming Winter Socials are scheduled for Austin, Bar Harbor, Chicago, New Delhi, Ottawa, Singapore and Tel Aviv, just to name a few. These gatherings are designed to help prospective applicants learn about the Yale SOM community, the integrated curriculum, professional development, the admissions process and more in a relaxed setting.
A complete schedule of Winter Break Socials is available here. Interested prospective students are asked to register in advance.
Meanwhile, back at campus, the Yale SOM administrative offices will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd.
- Trivia Tuesday: Structuring the Student Body at Yale SOM (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management, IE Business School and Others Launch Global Immersion Program (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management Awards Inaugural Scholarship for U.S. Veteran (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- International MBA Event to Be Held in in India: New Delhi – Nov. 3, Bangalore – Nov. 5, Mumbai – Nov. 7
- USC Alumni Endow New Leadership and Ethics Institute at Marshall School of Business
- Sale: Get 50% Off the Clear Admit HBS Interview Guide Using Coupon Code HBSINTERVIEW
- Admissions Tip: MBA Interview Prep
- Average GMAT Up, Percentage of Women, Minorities, International Students Down at Stanford GSB
- Fridays from the Frontline: MIT Sloan MBA Student, Veteran Discusses Humility and Success
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs