Yale School of Management Hosts Winter Break Socials around the Globe
Classes don’t start up again at the Yale School of Management (SOM) until January 14th, but there are still plenty of opportunities for prospective applicants to learn more about the school’s MBA program. Continuing now through January 10th, Yale SOM students will host a series of Winter Break Socials in cities around the world.
Upcoming Winter Socials are scheduled for Austin, Bar Harbor, Chicago, New Delhi, Ottawa, Singapore and Tel Aviv, just to name a few. These gatherings are designed to help prospective applicants learn about the Yale SOM community, the integrated curriculum, professional development, the admissions process and more in a relaxed setting.
A complete schedule of Winter Break Socials is available here. Interested prospective students are asked to register in advance.
Meanwhile, back at campus, the Yale SOM administrative offices will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd.
- Trivia Tuesday: Structuring the Student Body at Yale SOM (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management, IE Business School and Others Launch Global Immersion Program (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management Awards Inaugural Scholarship for U.S. Veteran (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- HEC Paris Launches New “Leading with Sense” Online MOOC Specialization
- CMU / Tepper Recommendation Questions 2015-2016
- No Universal “Right Time to Come” to HBS, Admissions Director Says
- 21 Days to Go: London Business School MBA Round 1 Deadline
- London Business School Recommendation Questions 2015-2016
- UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Interview: Round 1 / Second-Year Student / Skype
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs