Indian School of Business Offers 20 Scholarships Totaling $400,000
The Indian School of Business (ISB) recently announced that it is offering 20 scholarships totaling approximately $400,000 to attract prospective students from outside India to its Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management. The deadline to submit applications for these scholarships is January 15, 2013.
ISB has been ranked among the top 20 business schools by the Financial Times for the past five years as part of its annual Global MBA Rankings. Its one-year PGP was developed in association with the Kellogg School of Management, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and the London School of Business.
To learn more about the available scholarships, interested applicants are encouraged to email email@example.com or call 9140 23187484.
Learn more about ISB’s Post Graduate Program in Management.
- Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1/ Adcom/On-Campus (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- The MBA Essay: Back to Basics
- $641,000 Grant Beefs Up Georgetown Institute for the Study of Markets and Ethics
- 21 Days to Go: Cambridge / Judge MBA Round 1 Deadline
- Social Media in the MBA Admissions Process: How Careful Should You Be?
- 21 Days to Go: MIT / Sloan MBA Round 1 Deadline
- 21 Days to Go: U. Chicago Booth Round 1 Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs