Yale School of Management Hosts First of Three Explore Diversity Days
Today the Yale School of Management is welcoming diverse prospective applicants to its campus to learn more about the school’s learning and social environments, resources and the MBA application process.
The first of three “Explore Diversity Days” scheduled for fall 2012, today’s events will include campus tours, classroom visits, alumni and admissions presentations and networking opportunities for participating prospective applicants, among other activities. The day’s program will also highlight the aspects of diversity and inclusion at Yale SOM. Additional Explore Diversity Days are scheduled for November 5th and December 3rd.
Prospective applicants interested in attending an upcoming Explore Diversity Day are responsible for their own travel arrangements and hotel accommodations, though current students will provide limited housing on a first-come, first-served basis. Yale SOM will provide meals for participating attendees.
To register for the remaining Explore Diversity Days, use the links below. Prospective applicants are asked to register for only one day.
- Yale SOM Essay Topic Analysis 2012-2013 (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management Students Head to Entrepreneurial Boot Camp (clearadmit.com)
- Admissions Director Q&A: Bruce DelMonico of the Yale School of Management (clearadmit.com)
- Yale University President to Step Down (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs