MIT Sloan Reminds Prospective Applicants of Its Ambassadors Program
The MIT Sloan School of Management wants prospective applicants to be aware of its interactive, customizable Ambassadors Program, which is hosted by current students. Through it, prospective applicants can sit in on an MBA class, take part in a half-hour group information session with a member of the Admissions Committee or enjoy a casual lunch with a current student.
The Ambassadors Program takes place in the fall and spring semesters. Interested prospective applicants can choose to participate in any or all of the above activities, as best fits their interests and schedule.
Class visits are available Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. The classes prospective applicants can visit change daily. Prospective applicants may select the time of their class visit, but not the specific class, and they are asked to register for only one class visit per day. Limited seats are available for each class, so visitors are encouraged to register in advance.
Information sessions, meanwhile, are held Monday through Thursday at 11:30 a.m. These are followed by a casual, catered lunch with MIT Sloan first- and second-year students between 12 and 1 p.m. Visitors interested in these aspects of the Ambassadors Program are also encouraged to register in advance to reserve a space.
- MIT Sloan School of Management Launches New Admissions Tips Video Series (clearadmit.com)
- Admissions Director Q&A: MIT Sloan School of Management’s Rod Garcia (clearadmit.com)
- Clear Admit Co-Founder Graham Richmond Contributes to Wall Street Journal Article on MIT Sloan’s Oversubscribed Incoming Class (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- HBS to Expand Spring Peek Weekend to Broader Applicant Pool
- GMAT Tip: Analyzing Sentence Correction
- Understanding the Early Decision Round at Columbia Business School
- Saïd Business School Bestows Second MBA Scholarship for Women
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 11.30.2015
- Online Threat Prompts University of Chicago to Cancel Classes Today
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs