Cambridge University’s Judge Business School Hosts Open Day for Prospective MBA Applicants
This Saturday, October 20th, the Judge Business School at Cambridge University will host an MBA Open Day for prospective applicants hoping to learn more about the Cambridge MBA. The school bills the event as a valuable opportunity to visit the school, learn about its strengths and discuss the program with staff and current students.
The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month, full-time program that features four practical projects, including two live consulting projects. The school offers its students the choice of eight concentrations: Beyond Profit, Cultural Arts & Media Management, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health, Global Business, and Strategy & Marketing. Students also can choose from approximately 45 electives during their MBA program. The year-long program also features a Summer Activities phase, providing students with the opportunity to pursue an internship, individual project, language courses, study abroad programs or career development projects.
- Admissions Director Q&A: Conrad Chua of Cambridge University’s Judge Business School (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs