National LGBT MBA Conference to Host Pre-MBA School Fair October 20th in Boston
The Reaching Out MBA (ROMBA) conference – an annual meeting of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) graduate business school students – will feature a pre-MBA school fair in Boston on October 20th. The conference and pre-MBA fair are hosted by Reaching Out MBA, Inc., a nonprofit organization founded 14 years ago to empower LGBT MBA students to lead the way to equality in business education, the workplace and society.
As part of the pre-MBA school fair, representatives from many of the nation’s top MBA programs, including Harvard Business School, the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business, will be on hand seeking to recruit LGBT applicants.
The pre-MBA fair will take place October 20th from 2 to 4:45 p.m. at the Boston World Trade Center and Seaport Hotel. The pre-MBA fair is free. More than 1,000 students, business leaders and recruiters are expected to take part in the full conference, which begins on October 18th and continues through the 20th. The price for full conference registration is $99.
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
CLASS SIZE 417
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs