Fall Visits at Stanford Graduate School of Business Begin Soon
Registration is now open for fall quarter class visits at Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB). In a recent post to the Stanford GSB admissions blog, Admissions blogger Victoria Hendel De La O invited prospective applicants to the MBA program to come see campus for themselves when the Class Visit Program resumes on October 8th.
Weekly information sessions are also available on Mondays and Fridays. During these 85-minute-long sessions, MBA Admissions Office officials provide an overview of the Stanford GSB MBA program and admissions process. These sessions conclude by 12:10 p.m. to allow interested parties to also take part in tours of the Knight Management Center, which depart from the Bass Center at 12:15 p.m. Registration for information sessions is required.
Class visits can be scheduled starting on Monday, October 8th. Stanford Admissions asks that only those seriously considering applying to the MBA program register for a class visit due to space constraints. Only one class visit is available per quarter, visitors are required to stay for the full duration of the class and asked to refrain from participating in the class.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Admissions Office Won’t Focus on Integrated Reasoning GMAT Scores Until Next Year (clearadmit.com)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Admissions Director Provides Insight into Admissions Process (clearadmit.com)
- Admissions Tip: Off-Campus Information Sessions (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- The Inside Scoop on the Forté Forums: Great Networking for Prospective Female MBA Applicants
- Social Media as a Window to Your Soul? Stanford GSB Prof Says Yes
- GMAT Tip: Productive GMAT Preparation
- Yale SOM Recommendation Questions 2015-2016
- 21 Days To Go: Northwestern / Kellogg MBA Round 1 Deadline
- 21 Days To Go: Stanford GSB Round 1 Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs