Reminder: The MBA Tour Begins U.S. Events Next Week
The MBA Tour will be stopping in eight North American cities on its 2012 U.S. conference trail beginning next week. At each MBA conference stop, prospective MBA applicants will have the chance to meet representatives from leading graduate business school programs, including UCLA Anderson, Chicago Booth, Johnson, Columbia, Tepper, Wharton, Harvard, McDonough and IE.
Conferences will be held in each of the following U.S. cities:
Registration for The MBA Tour’s 2012 Conferences is free. Sign up today!
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Kellogg Marketing Students Award Super Bowl Win to Toyota’s Prius
- MIT Sloan Alumnus and Partner Attempt First Round-the-World Solar Flight
- Wharton Round 2 Interview Invitations Roll Out Today
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year student / On-campus
- GMAT Tip: Do Your Research
- The MBA Interview: Think You’re An Expert? Take Our Quiz
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs