Reminder: The MBA Tour Begins U.S. Events Next Week
The MBA Tour will be stopping in eight North American cities on its 2012 U.S. conference trail beginning next week. At each MBA conference stop, prospective MBA applicants will have the chance to meet representatives from leading graduate business school programs, including UCLA Anderson, Chicago Booth, Johnson, Columbia, Tepper, Wharton, Harvard, McDonough and IE.
Conferences will be held in each of the following U.S. cities:
Registration for The MBA Tour’s 2012 Conferences is free. Sign up today!
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Columbia MBA Interview Report: Early Decision / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- CMU / Tepper MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- From the MBA Interview Archives – Submit an Interview Report – Win $100
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg First-Year Reflects on the Talent of Her Classmates
- Save $1,000 On GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs