Reminder: The MBA Tour Begins U.S. Events Next Week
The MBA Tour will be stopping in eight North American cities on its 2012 U.S. conference trail beginning next week. At each MBA conference stop, prospective MBA applicants will have the chance to meet representatives from leading graduate business school programs, including UCLA Anderson, Chicago Booth, Johnson, Columbia, Tepper, Wharton, Harvard, McDonough and IE.
Conferences will be held in each of the following U.S. cities:
Registration for The MBA Tour’s 2012 Conferences is free. Sign up today!
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- USC / Marshall 2015-2016 Essay Topic Analysis
- Columbia Business School MBA Admissions Interview: Early Decision / Alum / Off-Campus
- Impending MBA Interview? Latest Clear Admit Interview Guides Have All You Need to Prepare
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: Campus Activity
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part II
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Fine-tuning Your Application & The Road Ahead
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs