Kenan-Flagler Business School Dean Hosts Events for Prospective Applicants in India
The dean of the full-time MBA program at the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School will meet with prospective applicants in several Indian cities this week, the school announced.
Dean Sridhar Balasubramanian will host information sessions in Hyderabad on July 25th, Bangalore on July 27th, and Chennai on July 30th. Balasubramanian, one of the top academics in the field of marketing, has taught many MBA students at UNC and other top MBA programs. Students fondly address him as “Dr. B.”
“His insights would be valuable to anyone thinking of earning an MBA, anywhere,” advises Kenan-Flagler Director of MBA Admissions Sherry Wallace. For the events later this week, Dr. B will be joined by UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni who can share their experiences as students with prospective applicants.
Specific event locations and times are available on the below registration forms. Interested applicants are encouraged to register now since space is limited.
- UNC / Kenan-Flagler Essay Topics 2012-2013(clearadmit.com)
- Trivia Tuesday: Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Enterprise Corps(clearadmit.com)
- Kenan-Flagler Business School to Offer New Joint MBA-MD Program at UNC(clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- UCLA Anderson MBA Alum Wants to Help De-Clutter Your Life
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Holistic Review, Diversity Weeks, and Competitions
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE – 30% OFF CLEAR ADMIT SCHOOL GUIDES & INTERVIEW GUIDES
- LiveWire Data Offers Insight into MIT Sloan, Stanford GSB Interview Invitations
- GMAT Tip: More On Data Sufficiency
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Off campus
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs