IESE Hosts Summer School for Prospective MBA Applicants
Spain’s IESE Business School this week is hosting 47 undergraduate students and recent university graduates from around the world as part of its one-week intensive summer school program. Designed to give prospective applicants a first-hand glimpse of the school’s MBA, the program is led by IESE faculty and includes academic sessions on key management topics along with a range of social activities in Barcelona.
Participants this year have traveled from India, Japan, Germany, Slovenia, Belgium, Portugal, Croatia, Italy, the United Kingdom, Andorra and Spain to participate. As part of the week’s activities, they will network with other prospective MBA students while taking part in case study discussions, small group work and team projects.
IESE professors will lead sessions on topics including marketing, operations, accounting and information systems. Participating faculty members this year include Alberto Fernández Terricabras, Albert Valentí, Eduardo Calvo, Sebastian Brion, Carlos Cavallé, Fotis Christodoulopoulos, Natalia Cugueró-Escofet and Anindya Ghosh.
- IESE MBA Admissions Interview Questions 2012(clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs