Georgetown McDonough School of Business Expands MBA Career Center
Several part-time career coaches have joined the staff of the center to meet the needs of an expanded audience. The addition of the new coaches complements the center’s offerings in 14 industry sectors and helps to extend the operating hours for career coaching. All of the center’s certified career coaches are experts who manage employer relations in their respective industries.
In response to student feedback, the MBA Career Center will provide part-time specialty career coaching in four main areas:
• career clarification for undecided students
• coaching for promotions for sponsored students
• executive and leadership coaching for students in family businesses
• corporate and organization functions for students in human resources and operations positions
Expansion of the career coaching resources allows the center to provide coaching to all McDonough students and alumni, including those in executive degree programs such as the Georgetown-ESADE Global Executive MBA. Resources available to alumni include job search coaching, promotion, leadership and executive presence. The school also features the Georgetown MBA Career Connection (GMCC), which gives alumni an opportunity to apply for jobs posted by other MBA alumni.
Learn more about Georgetown McDonough’s MBA Career Center.
- Clear Admit Publishes Free, Objective Overviews of 27 Leading MBA Programs for Business School Applicants(clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- From the MBA Interview Archives: January’s Winning Report
- Dartmouth / Tuck Interview Report: January Round / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: An MBALauncher Shares Her Round 2 Application Process
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs