Columbia Business School to House Community Small Business Development Center
Beginning this month, the Columbia Business School (CBS) will be home to the Columbia-Harlem Small Business Development Center, part of a statewide network designed to support small businesses and local community economic development.
The center moved to CBS on July 1st from the Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science. One of 24 centers that are part of the New York State Small Business Development Center Network, the Columbia-Harlem Center will help extend the intellectual resources of Columbia University to the surrounding community through training, workshops and one-on-one business coaching. The center is now located in Room 310 in Uris Hall.
Since it was founded in 2009, the Columbia-Harlem center has worked with more than 700 business, helping to invest more than $5 million in the local economy and creating or preserving more than 220 jobs.
Learn more about the Columbia-Harlem Small Business Development Center.
- Columbia Business School Names New Vice Dean for Teaching (clearadmit.com)
- Columbia Business School Essay Topics 2012-2013 (clearadmit.com)
- Columbia Business School Announces Joint Debate Series with Law School, Richman Center (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- UCLA Anderson MBA Alum Wants to Help De-Clutter Your Life
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Holistic Review, Diversity Weeks, and Competitions
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE – 30% OFF CLEAR ADMIT SCHOOL GUIDES & INTERVIEW GUIDES
- LiveWire Data Offers Insight into MIT Sloan, Stanford GSB Interview Invitations
- GMAT Tip: More On Data Sufficiency
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Off campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs