Dinged by Darden? Get Feedback on How to Improve Your Candidacy
The Admissions Committee at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business will offer feedback appointments through June 29th to applicants who were not admitted as part of the current admissions cycle and plan to reapply. The phone appointments, with Admissions Committee members, are designed to give applicants an opportunity to find out how they can improve their candidacy for the Darden School for the coming year.
Darden’s Admissions Committee notes that reconsideration for the current admissions cycle is not an option as part of these feedback appointments. Additionally, feedback appointments are not being offered to applicants who are on the waitlist at this time.
To schedule a phone feedback appointment, applicants are advised to log into their account and go to the Class Visit section. There, click on “Request a Class Visit” and sign up for a 15-minute session. Within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will receive an e-mail with the name and phone number for the Admissions Committee member you are to call at the designated time.
Don’t miss this opportunity to receive valuable feedback on how to strengthen your candidacy for a future application cycle. Feedback appointments will not be offered after June 29th.
- Admissions Tip: Feedback Session Etiquette(clearadmit.com)
- Spotlight on Clear Admit’s Guide for Reapplicants to Leading MBA Programs(clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Reapplicants
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year student / On-campus
- The MBA Interview: Think You’re An Expert? Take Our Quiz
- Berkeley / Haas Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Executives with an MBA: 5 Success Stories
- Submit a Michigan / Ross, Yale SOM, Berkeley / Haas, Oxford / Saïd, and INSEAD Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Admissions Tip: Top 5 MBA Interview Questions
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs