Cornell’s Johnson School Hires New International Recruiting Manager
As part of an effort to enhance its global recruitment efforts and attract a more diverse pool of applicants, the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University this week named a new manager of international recruiting. Charli Taylor will be the primary recruiter and admissions associate for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India, which Johnson hopes will give the school a greater international presence among prospective MBA candidates.
Taylor has worked in higher education for the past ten years in the areas of strategic development, recruitment and project management. Most recently she led the marketing and recruitment activities for London’s Brunel Law School.
From her base in London, Taylor is expected to prove a strong presence for the school across several key international regions. “Her work will enhance Johnson’s global recruitment efforts, its discovery and cultivation of a diverse pool of prospective students, generate a higher-quality pool of applicants, and deliver higher yield rates,” Christine Sneva, director of admissions and financial aid, said in a statement.
Learn more about Johnson’s new international recruiting manager.
- Cornell / Johnson Essay Topics 2012-2013(clearadmit.com)
- Johnson Cornell School of Management Welcomes Record Number of Women to 12-Month MBA Program(clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Columbia MBA Interview Report: Early Decision / Alumnus / Off-campus
- Emory / Goizueta MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- CMU / Tepper MBA Interview Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Skype
- From the MBA Interview Archives – Submit an Interview Report – Win $100
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg First-Year Reflects on the Talent of Her Classmates
- Save $1,000 On GMAT Prep & MBA Admissions Consulting
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs