Clear Admit and Beat The GMAT Present “6 Steps for a Successful Round 1,” A Free Webinar About Preparing for the Admissions Season
On Wednesday, May 30, Clear Admit’s Stacey Oyler, in conjunction with Beat The GMAT, will be hosting an hour-long webinar about starting the 2012-2013 admissions cycle on the right foot. Discussion will focus on the top six steps applicants can take right now to significantly boost their chances of Round 1 success. The webinar is interactive, and participants will have the opportunity to contribute related questions after the discussion.
It’s easy to register for this exclusive opportunity, but space is limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Secure your spot now! The webinar will begin at 8 p.m. EST and will run until 9 p.m. You will receive notification if you have successfully registered for the webinar.
- Enter to Win a FREE Kaplan GMAT Classroom Anywhere Course! (clearadmit.com)
- Deadline Approaches for Beat The GMAT Scholarship Competition (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Haas-Accenture Partnership Creates New Big Data Curriculum
- How Do You Prepare for the GMAT Exam?
- Announcing the Release of the 2015-2016 Clear Admit School Guides
- GMAT Tip: Flipping the Script on Critical Reasoning Assumption Questions
- CMU’s Tepper School Appoints New MBA Program Head
- On the Road: Off-Campus MBA Information Sessions
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs