Clear Admit and Beat The GMAT Present “6 Steps for a Successful Round 1,” A Free Webinar About Preparing for the Admissions Season
On Wednesday, May 30, Clear Admit’s Stacey Oyler, in conjunction with Beat The GMAT, will be hosting an hour-long webinar about starting the 2012-2013 admissions cycle on the right foot. Discussion will focus on the top six steps applicants can take right now to significantly boost their chances of Round 1 success. The webinar is interactive, and participants will have the opportunity to contribute related questions after the discussion.
It’s easy to register for this exclusive opportunity, but space is limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Secure your spot now! The webinar will begin at 8 p.m. EST and will run until 9 p.m. You will receive notification if you have successfully registered for the webinar.
- Enter to Win a FREE Kaplan GMAT Classroom Anywhere Course! (clearadmit.com)
- Deadline Approaches for Beat The GMAT Scholarship Competition (clearadmit.com)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
- LiveWire Analysis Reveals Strength of Rejected HBS Round 2 Applicants
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: Careers and Recruiting
- UVA / Darden Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year Student / On-campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs