UCLA Anderson School of Management, Forté Foundation Co-Host Los Angeles Career Lab
The Anderson School of Management at UCLA, together with the Forté Foundation, will co-host their second annual “Career Lab” next week for undergraduate women who may be considering an MBA. The event will take place on Anderson’s campus on April 11th.
The Career Lab will include a range of panels featuring career women discussing how they have benefitted both personally and professionally from a career in business generally and from obtaining an MBA in particular. There will also be a career workshop about breaking into different industries, a session on business school admissions including a Q&A with admissions officers and networking opportunities for attendees.
Undergraduate women at area colleges and universities are invited to take part in all or part of the Career Lab offerings, and women of all majors are encouraged to attend. “The Career Lab is a non-threatening yet powerful forum for young women to figure out what they want to do with their professional lives,” reads the UCLA Anderson blog.
Seats for this event are limited, and the registration deadline is Monday, April 9th. For more information or to register, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
- Business School Deposit Deadlines: Decisions? Dilemmas? Do Tell!
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs