UCLA Anderson School of Management, Forté Foundation Co-Host Los Angeles Career Lab
The Anderson School of Management at UCLA, together with the Forté Foundation, will co-host their second annual “Career Lab” next week for undergraduate women who may be considering an MBA. The event will take place on Anderson’s campus on April 11th.
The Career Lab will include a range of panels featuring career women discussing how they have benefitted both personally and professionally from a career in business generally and from obtaining an MBA in particular. There will also be a career workshop about breaking into different industries, a session on business school admissions including a Q&A with admissions officers and networking opportunities for attendees.
Undergraduate women at area colleges and universities are invited to take part in all or part of the Career Lab offerings, and women of all majors are encouraged to attend. “The Career Lab is a non-threatening yet powerful forum for young women to figure out what they want to do with their professional lives,” reads the UCLA Anderson blog.
Seats for this event are limited, and the registration deadline is Monday, April 9th. For more information or to register, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- International MBA Event to Be Held in in India: New Delhi – Nov. 3, Bangalore – Nov. 5, Mumbai – Nov. 7
- USC Alumni Endow New Leadership and Ethics Institute at Marshall School of Business
- Sale: Get 50% Off the Clear Admit HBS Interview Guide Using Coupon Code HBSINTERVIEW
- Admissions Tip: MBA Interview Prep
- Average GMAT Up, Percentage of Women, Minorities, International Students Down at Stanford GSB
- Fridays from the Frontline: MIT Sloan MBA Student, Veteran Discusses Humility and Success
CLASS SIZE 411
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs