Indian School of Business to Award 10 International Scholarships to Celebrate 10th Anniversary
The Indian School of Business (ISB) in Hyderabad announced this week that it plans to award 10 new scholarships to international applicants from different geographic areas to mark the school’s 10th anniversary.
International applicants to ISB – that is, non-Indian passport holders – are eligible to apply for the new awards, which will range from 300,000 INR (approximately $5,790 USD) to 1,500,000 INR (approximately $29,000 USD) depending on the merit of the application. ISB will award one scholarship each to applicants from North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Southeast Asia, Far East Asia, Australia, SAARC countries and Africa. Applicants must possess a corresponding passport to apply for any given geographic scholarship award.
To be considered, applicants must submit an essay addressing the following topic:
“India Growth story and why I want to ink my career growth in India.”
Applicants who would like more information are encouraged to contact ISB Associate Director of Admissions and Financial Aid Hima Bindu at Hima_Bindu@isb.edu.
Posted in: Financial Aid
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
- LiveWire Analysis Reveals Strength of Rejected HBS Round 2 Applicants
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs