Columbia Business School Launches iPhone App for Prospective, Current Students
Columbia Business School (CBS) last week announced the launch of a new iPhone application to provide access to school-related information and services for current students and prospective applicants. The app will provide details on school events and club activities, course listings and access to the school’s Angel network for course assignments and materials.
The app, called Columbia Business School Mobile, allows users to search Columbia University and CBS directories, view a campus map, read school news and access campus safety alerts. Users can also customize their experience by saving information of specific interest for quick reference.
The new application is available for free download in the iTunes store. To access it, click here. It is currently available for iOS devices, and development for other platforms is planned.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #SuperBowl
- Beyoncé, Red Lobster and Harvard Business School: Unlikely Bedfellows?
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Interview Tips, Recruiting, and Campus Visits
- Approaching the MBA Team-Based Discussion or Group Interview: Advice for Wharton & Ross Interviewees
- IE Business School Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Off-campus
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Report: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
CLASS SIZE 417
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs