Columbia Business School Deadlines 2011-2012
The Columbia Business School (CBS) deadlines for the 2011-2012 admissions season are now available. The deadlines for this year are as follows:
Early Decision: October 5, 2011
Merit Fellowship Consideration: January 4, 2012
Regular Decision: April 11, 2012
Applicants should note that applications submitted during the regular decision cycle will be considered on a rolling basis.
Candidates applying for January 2012 entry should submit their applications by October 5, 2011.
For more information, visit CBS’s admissions website.
Posted in: Deadlines
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- The MBA Essay: Back to Basics
- $641,000 Grant Beefs Up Georgetown Institute for the Study of Markets and Ethics
- 21 Days to Go: Cambridge / Judge MBA Round 1 Deadline
- Social Media in the MBA Admissions Process: How Careful Should You Be?
- 21 Days to Go: MIT / Sloan MBA Round 1 Deadline
- 21 Days to Go: U. Chicago Booth Round 1 Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs