Columbia Business School Deadlines 2011-2012
The Columbia Business School (CBS) deadlines for the 2011-2012 admissions season are now available. The deadlines for this year are as follows:
Early Decision: October 5, 2011
Merit Fellowship Consideration: January 4, 2012
Regular Decision: April 11, 2012
Applicants should note that applications submitted during the regular decision cycle will be considered on a rolling basis.
Candidates applying for January 2012 entry should submit their applications by October 5, 2011.
For more information, visit CBS’s admissions website.
Posted in: Deadlines
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
- LiveWire Analysis Reveals Strength of Rejected HBS Round 2 Applicants
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs