London Business School Receives Generous Anonymous Donation to Fund Scholarships for Brazilian MBA Students
London Business School (LBS) announced last week that it has received a generous scholarship donation from an anonymous donor to support Brazilian students.
The donation will support the Wili and Ilse Scholarship, a fund providing tuition assistance to students of Brazilian nationality who enroll in the school’s MBA program. “This gift will have a real impact on the lives of future generations of Brazilian students at London Business School,” Sir Andrew Likierman, dean of LBS, said in a statement announcing the donation.
Likierman went on to thank the anonymous donor for his or her support, stressing that scholarships are critical in enabling LBS to attract and retain talented and deserving students from around the globe. According to a release from the school, LBS awarded more than 100 scholarships in the past year alone, totaling more than £1 million in student support.
For a full list of scholarship opportunities at LBS, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- UT Austin / McCombs Interview Report: Round 2 / Second Year Student / On-Campus
- Vote Now for the Best MBA Interview Report for January ’16
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kellogg MBAs Gear Up for Super Bowl Ad Review
- UT Austin Appoints Jay Hartzell as New Dean of McCombs School
- LiveWire Analysis Reveals Strength of Rejected HBS Round 2 Applicants
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs