Harvard Business School Announces 2+2 Program Updates
For applicants to the 2+2 Program at Harvard Business School (HBS), Admissions Director Dee Leopold provided updates about upcoming steps in the current admissions cycle in a recent post to her Director’s Blog.
Interview invitations will go out on July 19th, she wrote. Her team expects to invite roughly 200 applicants to interview at that time, and detailed instructions will be communicated then.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on the HBS campus from August 18th to 24th. Candidates should plan to be available to travel to Cambridge during this week, Leopold advised. “There are no options for other dates or places,” she wrote.
Candidates who will not receive an invitation to interview will also learn of their fate on July 19th, Leopold added. Good luck all!
For more information about HBS’s 2+2 Deferred Admission Program for college students, click here.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Clear Admit is a leading provider of MBA admissions advice and digital content.
Clear Admit provides the latest news on the world’s best business schools together with insider advice on MBA admissions. Founded by Wharton MBA graduates with extensive experience in business school admissions, Clear Admit has been cited by various media including The Economist, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times. Learn more >>
- Average GMAT Up, Percentage of Women, Minorities, International Students Down at Stanford GSB
- Fridays from the Frontline: MIT Sloan MBA Student, Veteran Discusses Humility and Success
- Cambridge Judge Appoints First-Ever Female Director of the MBA
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: Volkswagen Emissions Scandal
- Cambridge Judge Sees Seven Point Jump in Female MBA Enrollment
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Round 1 Deadlines
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs