Harvard Business School Announces 2+2 Program Updates
For applicants to the 2+2 Program at Harvard Business School (HBS), Admissions Director Dee Leopold provided updates about upcoming steps in the current admissions cycle in a recent post to her Director’s Blog.
Interview invitations will go out on July 19th, she wrote. Her team expects to invite roughly 200 applicants to interview at that time, and detailed instructions will be communicated then.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on the HBS campus from August 18th to 24th. Candidates should plan to be available to travel to Cambridge during this week, Leopold advised. “There are no options for other dates or places,” she wrote.
Candidates who will not receive an invitation to interview will also learn of their fate on July 19th, Leopold added. Good luck all!
For more information about HBS’s 2+2 Deferred Admission Program for college students, click here.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Five Tips for Keeping Love Alive in Business School
- From the MBA Interview Archives: January’s Winning Report
- Dartmouth / Tuck Interview Report: January Round / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: An MBALauncher Shares Her Round 2 Application Process
- Yale SOM Interview Report: Round 2 / Second-year Student / On-campus
- Tops for Tech: The Best Business Schools for Careers in Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs