Clear Admit Newsletter
Essay Topic Analysis
Berkeley / Haas
Cambridge / Judge
CMU / Tepper*
Cornell / Johnson
Dartmouth / Tuck
Duke / Fuqua
Georgetown / McDonough
Indian School of Business
London Business School*
MIT / Sloan
Michigan / Ross
Northwestern / Kellogg
NYU / Stern
Oxford / Said
Penn / Wharton
UCLA / Anderson*
UNC / Kenan-Flagler
USC / Marshall*
UT Austin / McCombs
UVA / Darden
* denotes '13-'14 commentary
Harvard Working Knowledge
Knowledge @ Emory
Columbia Ideas @ Work
knowledge@ W. P. Carey
Ross Thought in Action
MBA Programs: North America
- Berkeley / Haas
- Boston College / Carroll
- Boston University*
- Carnegie Mellon / Tepper
- Chicago / Booth
- Cornell / Johnson*
- Dartmouth / Tuck
- Duke / Fuqua
- Emory / Goizueta*
- HEC Montreal*
- Indiana / Kelley
- MIT / Sloan
- Northwestern / Kellogg*
- New York / Stern
- North Carolina / Kenan Flagler
- Notre Dame / Mendoza*
- Pennsylvania / Wharton
- Smith / UMD
- Syracuse / Whitman
- Texas / McCombs
- Toronto / Rotman
- Tulane / Freeman
- USC / Marshall*
- UC Davis
- UCLA / Anderson
- Vanderbilt / Owen
- Virginia / Darden
- Washington University in St. Louis / Olin
- Western Ontario / Ivey*
MBA Programs: The Rest Of The World
- AGSM (Australia) 2
- Cambridge / Judge (UK) 1
- CIEBS (China) 2
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (China) 1
- Cranfield School of Mgmt (UK) 1
- ESADE (Spain) 1 or 2
- HEC (France) 2
- Hult (UK) 1
- IE (Span)
- IESE (Spain) 2
- IMD (Switzerland) 1
- INCAE (Costa Rica) 2
- INSEAD (France) 1
- IPADE (Mexico)
- ISB (India) 1
- London Business School (UK) 2
- Manchester Bus. School (UK) 2
- Melbourne (Australia) 2
- Oxford / Said (UK) 1
- Rotterdam (Netherlands) 1
- Tsinghua IMBA (China) 2
- University of St. Gallen (Switzerland) 1
Clear Admit Videos
Submit a Report for Cornell / Johnson, London Business School, NYU / Stern or UCLA / Anderson to Win an Amazon.com Gift Card!
Apr 21, 2010 | 1 comment
Welcome back to another dose of Wiki Wednesdays, in which we take a peek at some of the latest interview reports in the Clear Admit Wiki. Some of the latest additions to this online repository for MBA applicants include reports for Berkeley / Haas and NYU / Stern. As these two schools continue to roll out interview invitations, let’s take a closer look at some of the questions these candidates shared!
For Berkeley / Haas, a Round 3 applicant recounted questions posed by an alumnus:
- Why do you want to go to business school?
- What do you see yourself doing coming out of business school?
- What other programs are you interested in at Haas?
- Tell me about a time you were able to do something creative/not by the book.
- Tell me about a time you [wanted to go] in a different direction than a supervisor.
- What kind of leader are you?
A Round 1 candidate for NYU / Stern shared the following questions from an interview with an adcom member:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What can Stern offer you that others schools do not?
- Is Stern your first choice?
- What job do you imagine yourself doing during your first summer break?
- What do you feel is the weakest aspect of your resume?
Thank you to everyone who has shared their interview experiences this season and helped fellow applicants! If you’re interested in sharing your experience, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to applicants that submit interview reports for Cornell / Johnson, London Business School, NYU / Stern or UCLA / Anderson through next Tuesday, April 27th! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for the selected schools for inclusion in the Wiki and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. You must send your interview report to email@example.com to be eligible; we’ll post it to the Wiki and notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of nterview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Wiki can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Best of luck to those wrapping up the admissions season with interviews!
Posted in: Wiki Wednesdays
Upcoming Deadlines and Events
Connect With Us
- How would you pay for an #MBA at @HarvardHBS? #HBS Admissions Director, Dee Leopold, shares info on financial aid http://t.co/1OabNxYS8z #, 6 hours ago
- Interested in @CambridgeJBS? Read about @CambridgeMBA in our exclusive Admissions Dir. Q&A with @ConradChua16 #MBA http://t.co/FXbEU5oIEl #, 7 hours ago
- #ALS #IceBucketChallenge pours across #MBA programs: @DukeFuqua challenged @DardenMBA, @Wharton & @kenanflagler http://t.co/WSAJ8Ws4sJ #, Aug 20
MBA News by Metro
Columbia MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1 / Alumnus / Off-Campus
Oxford / Saïd MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 6 / Alumnus / Skype
Harvard MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1 / Adcom / Off-Campus
Harvard Business School MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1 / Adcom / Off-Campus Hub
London Business School MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
MBA Admissions Mashup
Beat The GMAT Forums
- Ask Clear Admit :: RE: Profile Evaluation - MS Finance Programs
- Ask Clear Admit :: RE: Should I re-apply to McCombs
- Ask Clear Admit :: Profile evaluation and suggested schools
- Ask Clear Admit :: GMAT 660/5 years Experience/ 3.8 GPA (Indian)
- Ask Clear Admit :: RE: Profile evaluation- GMAT-760(Q50,V42)
BW Business Schools
GMAT Club Forums
- Three-twentieths of the members of a social club are retiree
- a man arrives at a train station 1 hr earlier
- Assumptions 700: Get the knives out!
- Selling Complete Manhattan GMAT + Official Review Guide $75
- Need help to reach Q50 in the final 10 days of preparation